Darekon’s clients are at the heart of the company’s development. The continuous enhancement of the firm’s operations and its sure, sustainable growth serve to provide the customer with a truly reliable quality contract manufacturer. Darekon has always put the customer first in over 30 years of profitable growth. An engaged workforce, versatile services and a thorough quality system allow the business to respond to customers quickly, operate cost effectively and provide scaling flexibly.
Modern production facilities are in the core of our activities
The Haapavesi manufacturing facility offers manufacturing of high-technology electronics products flexibly to meet specific client requirements. The facility has modern production lines for achieving today’s requirements regarding accuracy, productivity and versatility for placement of both SMT and axial components.
The facility has x-ray and AOI machines (Automatic Optical Inspection) for inspection of products.
For environmental stress screening of demanding products we have an ESS cabinet.
For electrical testing of circuit boards there are in-circuit and flying-probe testers.
- Manufacturing of medical equipment and industrial electronics
- Highly automated production of small and middle-sized production series
- RoHS and non-RoHS manufacturing
- Cleaning processes for applications requiring special purity
- Visual inspection with AOI and x-ray
- Electrical functional testing or in-circuit testing with both needle bed and flying probe
- Protection of electronics products with coating or moulding
The special services available at our Klaukkala facility include the manufacturing of demanding sheet metal parts and assemblies as well as final assembly, testing and developing production friendliness of products containing electronics, mechanics and cable harnesses in cooperation with clients. We also serve our clients by repairing products that have been damaged in the field and are delivered to us for repair.
- Manufacturing prototypes and productising them
- Manufacturing of demanding sheet metal mechanics
- Assembly of electrical, electro-technical and mechatronics products
- Punctual on-time deliveries directly to the client’s production line
- Design services
- Maintenance services
At the Savonranta facility we have long experience of various electronics manufacturing and assembly. The share of final assembly is increasing continuously in the production carried out there. Necessary ageing and coating of products is made with modern equipment.
- Main production lines: SMT, THT and final assembly
- Special services: coating in an automated line, ageing, operation according to EX/ATEX and IRIS standards
ul. Batalionów Chłopskich 1
83-000 Pruszcz Gdański, Poland
In our Gdansk facility we manufacture small and middle-sized production series for medical equipment manufacturers, industrial use and the defence industry.
- Main production lines: SMT, THT, cable harnesses and final assembly
- Inspections: microscope, AOI and x-ray; according to IPC standard
- Testing: electronic and functional testing according to client requirements
- Special services: coating, coiling, ultra sound welding, operation according to AQAP standard
Board of Directors
Henri Orpo, Chairman of the Board
Managing Director of Darepro Oy 2008-, Sales Director of Darepro Oy 1993-2008, shareholder Dinos Investment Oy.
Chairman of the Board at HelppoKatsastus Oy, Board Member of Darepro Oy and Dinos Investment Oy.
born 1965, PhD, MSc
Dean, Technology and Innovations, University of Vaasa 2018-, Member of the board, Matkahuolto Oy 2017-, Managing Director of Stena Recycling Oy 2015-17, Senior VP of Business Development at Outotec Oyj 2007-2010, Senior VP Management Team Member at Finpro Asia Japan 2005-2007, Managing Director of Selmic 2004-2005, Managing Director of Nanjing Microcell Panda Mobile Terminals Co., Ltd., China 2002-2004, Managing Director of Nokia Mobile Phones, Poland 1998-2002.
Chairman of the Board Verkkoteollisuus ry 2012-, Managing Director of Rethink Group Oy 1991-.
Managing Director of Rientola Group 2004-2011, Sales and Marketing Director Benefon Oyj 2003-2004, Managing Director of Trainers’ House Oyj 2001-2002, Managing Director of Razorfish Helsinki 1999-2001.
Kai Orpo, CEO
Jorma Miettinen, CFO
Teppo Pitkänen, Supply Chain Director
Jari Aspegren, Quality Manager
Pertti Mäkinen, IT-Manager
Riitta Moilanen, HR Manager
Tiina Luiskala, Sourcing and Material Manager
Antti Järviluoma, Plant Director Haapavesi
Pekka Antikainen, Plant Director Klaukkala
Kimmo Turtiainen, Plant Director Savonranta
Slawomir Wawryk, Plant Director Gdansk
Kari Koponen, Business Director Poland